top of page
Your company has been cited by OSHA. Now What?
OSHA Citation negotiation, Informal Conferences
Consolidated Risk Management, Inc. can work with you to:
-Understand the citations (willful, serious, other-than-serious, de minimis, failure to abate, and repeat citations;
- Timelines and Deadlines for response;
- Informal Conferences;
- Negotiations with OSHA regarding citations, penalties, and abatement date(s); and
- Corrective Action(s) to abate hazards.
Why is this Important?
- Provides a safe workplace for employees;
- Control costs by preventing accidents;
- Comply with Regulatory standards and requirements; and
- Cost considerations (see below).
Type of Violation
$13,653 per violation
Failure to Abate
Willful or Repeat
$13,653 per day beyond the abatement date
$136,532 per violation
Maximum Penalty Amounts for penalties assessed after January 15, 2021.
bottom of page