top of page
Driving can present many potential hazards. Urban driving, distracted driving, road-rage, and inclement weather are just a few examples.
Consolidated Risk Management, Inc.. can help with fleet safety services. These include:
- Written fleet safety programs;
- Motor vehicle record review criteria development;
- Vehicle pre-use inspection form ,format and process; and
- Accident review committee use.
Consolidated Risk Management Driver Safety training programs include:
- Conducting pre-trip safety inspections on vehicles;
- Accident reporting procedures;
- Driver Safety during inclement weather;
- Urban Driving safety;
-Lane-changing safety; and
- Intersection safety, etc.
bottom of page