What is "General Industry?" General Industry largely considered the remainder outside of construction and healthcare facilities. It encompasses manufacturing, distribution, warehousing, management, commercial and retail real-estate, retail operation, etc.
Safety & Health services include:
- Regulatory compliance issues, compliance and interpretation;
- Safety and Security Products;
- Safety & health loss prevention audits
- OSHA, DEP, EPA, and DOT Compliance
- Employee training programs;
- Development of company safety manuals
- Loss analysis and trending, resultant loss prevention guidelines;
- Industrial Hygiene;
-New York State Code Regulation 59 Assessments and Reports;
- Disaster preparedness, and recovery programs; and
- Fire protection evaluations, and Code interpretation.
Training services include:
- OSHA 10 Hour Safety training for General Industry;
- Hazard communication training--inclusive of GHS;
- Forklift Operator training;
- Lockout tagout training; and much, much more.