The Safety, Health and Regulatory Compliance needs of municipalities are many and varied.
We are here to help with program development, inspection procedures, and staff training. Some of the Safety and Health topics relative to Municipalities include:
- Confined Space Entry (Reference 29 CFR 1910.146)
- Electrical Safety - Lockout/Tagout - Control of Hazardous Energy (Reference 29 CFR1910.147)
- Hazard Communication (Reference 29 CFR 1910.1200)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (Reference 29 CFR 1910.1030)
- Respiratory Protection (29CFR1910.134)
- Personal Protective Equipment